The Fruitful Vision
“Fruitfulland raises disciples in order to be fruitful. We prepare and fully equip Christians through prayer, holy living and sound biblical doctrines. We take communities and cities for God while also encouraging believers to discover their own ministry gifts, guiding them to help and positively impact lives and win souls for Christ.
- An unmistakable presence of the Holy Spirit who fully takes charge.
- A powerful praise/worship which brings down God’s glorious presence.
- An opening of the heavens through fervent and effectual prayers.
- A preaching and teaching of the full counsel of God.
- A confirmation of God’s Word through signs and wonders resulting in Salvation, Healing and Deliverance.
- A direct impartation and empowerment through the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- A dedicated time for welcoming and praying for first attendees, visitors and prospective members.
- A faith building session of testimonies of God’s miraculous power in our midst.
- A special recognition of your birthdays, anniversaries with thanksgiving to God and prayers for you.
- A time to making friends and building Godly relationships.
- A time to learn and apply principles of prosperity.
- A time of prophetic declaration of God’s plans, purpose and promises for your life.
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God is Pastor E.A. Adeboye. In the last two decades, the church has grown to over five thousand parishes spread around the world. The membership is over three million people of all races and cultures. The church hosts prayer meeting in London.
Fruitful Land Parish was established on 6th February 2005 and pastored by Pastor Abraham Bamgbose, ably assisted by his wife and other ministers in the house. The church started with two to three people an today we are steadily growing and moving to higher grounds. With the way God has made us fruitful, we have attendees from both local and outside the area. The bible enjoys us not to “despise the days of small things”.
Zechariah 4 vs. 10
We are joining forces with our sister parishes in the U.K. to establish missions in every part of the world within the next few years